Rules & Regulations
The Rules and Regulations have been exclusively written for the benefit of both the Campsite and its guests, it is, therefore, obligatory to respect and enforce these rules.
The managemenst holds the right to assess any complaint and, where necessary, ask guests to leave should they not adhere to the site’s rules and any relevant changes to their behaviour while with us.
The following Regulations will thus be considered read and understood, without omission of any part(s) therein, by all fellow campsite guests, simply by their arrival at the campsite.
- The management will not be responsible, unless in specifically urgent
circumstances, to look for lost people.
- To guarantee peace and quiet to our guests, the level crossing at the campsite entrance will remain closed from 11:00pm to 07.00am. Comings and goings by motor vehicles in this timeframe is thus prohibited.
- From 24.00 to 08.00am and from 2.00pm to 4.00pm the use of Radios, Televisions, or any other such devices which may disturb the peace and quiet for other guests is strictly prohibited. At other times, guests are however advised to moderate their use of the above.
- Lighting open fires is strictly prohibited. Offenders will be removed from the campsite.
- Damaging plants and campsite equipment, digging holes around tents, without valid reason/necessity are forbidden; Where necessary, the area must be restored to is prior condition, the management reserves the right to charge guests for any damage.
- The upkeep/cleanliness of the campsite is left to the common sense and good will of our fellow guests. There are various containers and bins within the campsite for recycling waste. It is therefore forbidden to pile refuse anywhere else.
- Motor vehicles or homes cannot be washed on the campite and taps/showers must not be kept running.
- The campsite is not responsible for any break in the municipal water supply or electricity provider.
- Is it obligatory to keep the equipment and comunal areas/services in a useable state and return things how they were for other guests. The staff can report any infringements to the management.
- Plugging in electric irons, washing machines, electric hobbs etc…to the communal toilet power sockets is prohibited.
- The management holds the right to request moving vehicles, motor homes, caravans, tents etc… how they see fit, in such way to suit the general conveniece of the campsite guests.
- The guests are kindly reminded to take care of their personal belongings. the management in not accountable, in any way, for lost or missing items.
- Campsite guests are requested to park cars and motor bikes in the unmanned campsite car park, located near the reception area, while driving around the campsite ground must be kept to a very low speed.
- Renting a Bungalow, Tukul or tent pitch even if for a sole person, will be charged at the rate of 2 persons.
- The guests are kindly requested to complete all the formalities for checking out during the morning , the campsite pitch must be free by 12.00 noon, while the housing facilities must be free by 10.00am.Any late checkout will be charged the same rate as a full day extra.
The reception cash desk is open from 08.00am to 12.30pm and from 5.00pm o 7.00pm.
Payments are accepted in cash, cheques or credit cards (VISA & MASTERCARD). American Express and Diners card payments are NOT accepted.
- Dogs are allowed on site but must always be kept on a lead. Pets cannot be left unattanded at any time around the campsite causing a potential disturbance to other guests.
Taking pets on the beach is prohibited, by way of the Port authorities.
Any damage caused to third parties or things by a pet are the responsibility of the owner.
- For general benefit of guests, the management reserves the right to intervene in all such cases not mentioned in the above rules and regulations. The staff are responsible for reporting any infringements.
Terms and Conditions
The following conditions of sale must be accepted and respected for all customers who book and stay in Bungalow, Tukuk, Caravan and Mobilhome.
Customers interested in staying with us can make a reservation by sending a request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out the online form. indicating the type of accommodation you are interested in, the date of arrival and departure and all the details of the person making the reservation.
When booking, a bank transfer equal to 50% of the amount of the stay will be required, while the balance will be paid upon arrival.
At the time of check-in, for those who have a kitchenette, a credit card details will be requested, a guarantee for damage to the structure, for extra final cleaning, etc.
Anyone forced to give up their stay due to force majeure will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the deposit if the cancellation is made within 60 days. before the start of the stay.
No refund will be due if the cancellation is made after this deadline before the start of the stay.
The guest who has to renounce the stay that has already begun is required to pay the fee for the stay itself.
All our facilities are kept available to the customer no later than 24 hours from the date set as the start of his stay, unless notified in advance.
The accommodations, upon departure, must be vacated no later than 10.00 am on the day of departure, while they cannot be occupied before 4.00 pm on the day of arrival.